Our Hosted VoIP solution provides businesses with a simple and cost effective way to managed your Telephony. It provides flexibility and enables business growth. Not only does it mean you’re not tied to your desk anymore but it can be part of a Disaster Recovery plan and enable your business to function if Disaster were to strike. Key features with our VoIP solution include:
- Cloud Based Enables pure flexibility, just needs an internet connection!
- Keep your number Port your existing Business Numbers/DDI’s
- Feature Rich Call pick up, call return, call transfer, call waiting, caller ID, do not disturb, hunt groups and extension dialing all come as standard.
- Mobile App Have your Desk Phone linked to your mobile, great if you’re working mobile/abroad
- Unlimited Call Bundle Get complete control of your telephone bill. No paying per minute
- Call Recording Cloud Based recording available on our VoIP system, never worry about storage again, you specify the retention of call recordings.
- Integration Our VoIP platform is able to integrate with your existing applications such as your CRM, which enables such functions as click to dial.
- Support Access to our dedicated Telephony Support Team! With you every step of the way.
With the beginning of the end for traditional telephony it makes sense for businesses to make the migration to VoIP now and be proactive. Not only does it reduce the cost of your telephony bill by up to 50% it also provides you with a vastly more feature rich phone system without having large CAPEX costs.
Contact Centre Solutions
We are able to provide Contact center solutions for you business ensuring that calls are handled and managed professionally and efficiently. Whether you need a Wallboard to keep an eye on staff utilization or to analyse call waiting times for customers calling in, we are able to build a solution for you. Features include:
- Skills Based Routing Inbound calls can be routed based on skill levels of staff & availability!
- Wallboards Live statistics presented on monitors within the call centre – perfect for monitoring call queues and more.
- Analytics Advanced reports providing detailed call statistics for agents and call volumes.
- Abandoned Resume Allow callers who have dropped out of the queue to return at the same position that they left, useful for customers on mobiles.
- Supervisor control Simple interface to manage agents and move them between queues, access to voice recordings and edit or change recorded messages that customers will hear.
- Queuing Actions Large feature set such as least active agents, Round robin, Agent with least talk time, Agent with fewest calls,Random. Sequential and more
Compared to ISDN, CTS SIP Trunking Service is a more cost effective solution per channel, it also provides more flexibility where geographic numbers can be used. Installation and provisioning is vastly quicker and delivers a high resilient service.
Our SIP Trunking Service can be implemented into a small PBX with 2 channels or unlimited channels for a large enterprise & contact centres.
With SIP being a cheaper & more reliable alternative than ISDN, it can save you up to 50% on line rentals and 25% upwards on call costs.
Our SIP trunks have been tested and approved to interoperate with Skype for Business / Lync, providing the ability to connect to the platform and make external calls.